The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Close to the Last Straw

Well I must say, I've said it before to people, but I have to say it again. I really feel that I've found the single dumbest person alive.

It pains me to say it, but I never thought that someone not classified as mentally insane or mentally retarded could be this dense. They obviously mean well, but all they end up doing is making themselves look more and more idiotic.

Now you may say, "Hey, that's not very nice to say something like that!"

Well you know what, YOU LIVE WITH HIM, and then I'll guarantee that your tune will change after a few months at the latest when you come crawling back saying, "I just need to get away from him!!"



On a completely lighter note, I actually said today:

"Corsets, they are like lighter fluid, for sex!"

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home