The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Classes

So far classes are going rather well. Still having to get used to the idea of actually doing homework... but don't we all when those times come?

So it seems that I'm on track for another good quarter, which is rather exciting.

Now if I can only tackle the "homefront" situation as easily as that. Honestly. When asking someone nicely to clean up their mess, and later I get confronted by their boyfriend telling me that I they are sensitive and its better off not to ask them... come on people. Let us grow up to be mature adults, not whiney little turds that use their past as an excuse to get out of work in the present. We are above that.

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home