The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another Day Another Day

If school is already getting this repetitive than I fear how repetive the workplace is going to get. Already it seems like its just more waiting around, not doing anything during the free time, since everyone else is more concerned with either a game and/or drinking (go figure).

Ahh cannot wait until Friday when I actually get to hang out with some of my BEST friends. Those who actually care, oh it is going to be such a good time.

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home