The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Wisdom Teeth Out

Well on December 1st I had three wisdom teeth pulled. It really wasn't that big of a deal, I slept a good deal and got some decent pain medication. Plus I got to watch a lot of tv, on a good tv at that. However some people still believe that video games are the devil incarnate, this I will never understand. Just another good reason to get my butt back to Fairborn where I can do what I do without getting yelled at every five minutes.

Then I get to see my gorgeously hott girlfriend and spend some good quality time. What a way to spend my winter break.

Oh and for my birthday, I'd like Shadowbox Cabaret, Hofbrauhaus, and Turducken.

Machismo, I'm out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're Girlfriend sounds AMAZING!!! I'm sure she loved your shout-out!! mu-wah!

11:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home