The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year is Coming Up

Well the New Year is quickly approaching and everyone is making plans. The one thing that I have noticed for sure is that everyone seems to be assuming that everyone is going to come to their party, and it is going to be the biggest and baddest party of the year. What I know is that none of these allegations are true and most parties will probably turn out to be boring duds.

At least I know where I am going. Also that I'm going to be with good friends. Almost as good is knowing where I'm NOT going to be headed. That is a great feeling in and of itself.

So to everyone, have a Happy New Year and hopefully you realize NOT to make a resolution. As you should be continually bettering yourself all year, not just waiting for an excuse to do so.

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home