The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New Teachings

Well I found out a few things today.

One is that I am a digerati. Its a word... use the dictionary, you should have an education by now.

Two is that no matter how hard I try to have as many friends as possible, there is just nothing like hanging out with THE crowd.

Three is that some people still like Live Journal better than Blogger. I guess they just aren't that smart when it comes to computers.

Four is that I really do rock, I really do. If you don't believe me. You are not in the aforementioned crowd.

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home