The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Monday, December 19, 2005

23rd Birthday

Well my 23rd birthday is nigh. Tried having a few "party events" as I shall call them to get all of my best friends together for some good old fashioned trouble making fun. However not as many were able to make it out as I'd hoped.

Well I suppose we'll just have to find a time to get the whole group together and go have some fun. Break has been interesting, and not surprisingly things have picked up since my XBox 360 finally came in. So I'm a bit of a gamer, you'll learn to deal with it.

Sorry for the lack of frequent updates, there just has been nothing going on to frequently post about. Although I assure you once school starts back up there will be PLENTY to go around.

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home