The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gas Mileage Rules

I think 344 gallons off of a 12 gallon tank isn't too shabby. Especially with gas prices lowering every day. At least by me they seem to be.

Well it is Turkey Day now and time for some good celebration and hopefully being able to hang out with friends I never get to see. So big ups to that and may all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

On a sadder note, please remember to pray for Wolf's grandpa, who is off to a better place this week. May our prayers be with his family.

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home