The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Excellent Graduation Party

Just came back from one of the most kick ass graduation parties I've ever been too.

It was supposed to be a surprise for my Big's Fiance, however I think she knew. Nonetheless good times were definitely had by all. Which considering the group, is no surprise, no pun intended.

We all drank about 1/2 gallon of LDA and handled it rather well. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a long time. The old me was definitely out for the event.

Thanks to all of those who helped make the night a success and had a damn good time doing it.

Congratulations Helene.

-Litos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home