The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Back For Action

I have come back from the bowels of inactivity to re-invigor this site with the tenacity of myself, Litos.

I have heard some shit in my day but there is constantly stuff happening around me that just seems to scream out as if to say "I'm a stupid ass comment, please comment on me online and expose my idiocy for the whole world to possibly see".

Thus I'm back, bringing you what you love most. Stories about my life and friends, and if you are lucky, maybe a few stories of me being an idiot as well.

Lets hope I can remember to keep it up this time.

For all you hypocrits out there, fuck the fuck off. That's right, fuck the fuck off.

Machismo, I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home