The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

1 Down, 2 to Go, the 4th is a Drinking Test

Well just had the second of my four finals today (even though the first was last week). I can't wait to get the other two over with and ready to move on with this chapter of my life. Ok so this chapter is really only one quarter with two more after it, but hey I get a break of just over a month and a half, now that is a good winter break.

Afterwards, as I've probably said before, is a lovely DJ Event known as a Phi Sig Chapter formal. We will see if these boys can throw a proper formal event and make sure everything is pulled off correctly, namely the fun that is to be had before, during and after the event. Nevertheless it is hard NOT to have a good time when you are in such good company.

On a completely different note, I've found some software of interest, in the form of Skype. Now I know all of you AIM, YIM and ICQ fanatics out there will be very skeptical as well as stubborn to switch over, but from my experience so far, it may be well worth it.

Skype - Talk amongst yourselves

Machismo, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home