The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Dan Farted

Dan, has farted. Yes you all heard it here first. Dan has farted. The insurmountalbe fumes have begun to waft towards my being and are beginning to engulf the essence of all that is sane within me.

Soon I fear that must retaliate.

But how, you may ask.

Well there is only one solution. The "Cancellation Fart".

Yes I do realize that it is risky.

However this is a risk that I fear I must partake in.

For if I dare not retaliate against Dan's putrid anal odor, I fear the worst may happen.

Now, I bid you adieu for the moment.......

Tell my family I love them, for I may not return........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home