The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Why I Believe That Activists Are Fucking Stupid (Not ALL Mind You)

There are times when activists need to learn when to just shut the fuck up, and leave people alone. After reading this article, tell me what justifies this woman going onto someone's property because a dog "looked" like it was abused.

Here is the article.

There are seriously people thinking that the man (who is a lawyer/attorny) is an asshole for doing this. I have news for you, my dog spends more time outside just chilling, even in the winter, he loves snow. Now if you trespass on my property you will be handed your ass, thank you very much, asstard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home