The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Monday, April 05, 2004

The Medium is In the Message

I remember as a child that my parents would constantly be discouraged that I opted to play video games instead of reading a book at times. Which is something that never fully made sense to me. Why do we read books? To relax and enjoy ourselves while being entertained by a good story, am I right? Why do we play games? I know that I play games to relax and enjoy myself while being entertained by a good story or gameplay, sometimes both. So what is it that makes these two different mediums of "relaxation entertainment" so inherently different? I believe I have found the answer, and it is: The Medium is In the Message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home