The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Stunning Answer to a Simple Question

Today I was perusing a forum that I frequent a lot, and happened across something that really caught my attention. Someone asked the age old question, "What would you do if you could go back in time?" The very first, I repeat, THE VERY FIRST reply to this question was................





"Kill Mary before Jesus was born."





Now that my friends, is some hardcore shit.........




P.S. Link to the thread


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home