The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Something that bugs me...

Do you want to know something that bugs me... when friends of mine don't bother to say goodbye at all. Just knowing I'm important enough to get a "goodbye" or a hug makes me feel so much better. On the contrary, when one of my good friends leaves without saying goodbye, I don't feel to important at all. Its also annoying when people are in the area I'm in, like the same building, and don't bother (or seem to bother) to stop by or see if I'm there. That always makes me feel like shit on the bottom of a shoe. Well there is my deep emotional blurb for the day, goodnight friends. To my best friends, you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home