The Machinations of Machismo are soon to become the 10th wonder of the world. I am not afraid to comment on any subject and gladly welcome any intelligent machinations of your own. Its time the world had a taste of true justice, dished out Machismo style.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

As of Late...

As of late it would seem that my mood online has been somewhat cranky/spiteful over the last day or two. I really have no idea the relevance this has on any aspect in my life. However it would seem that something has been bothering me. What, praytell? I only hope that I can answer this for myself in the next coming days. Perhaps it has something to do with school and that classes will be classes and when you realize you need to do better, it is like realizing that you have to actually do some damn hard work and suck it up until winter break arrives.

Speaking of winter break, the Formal Dress New Years Eve Party at my place should be quite the social gathering of my esteemed colleagues. Now didn't that sound snazzy and proper, gives me a warm fuzzy inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home